- 1 cup Mungalli Creek Plain Greek Yoghurt
- 1 cup Mashed Ripe Bananas
- 2 large Fraser Coast Organic Eggs
- 2 cups Absolute Organic Oats
- 1/4 cup Absolute Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 cup Absolute Organic Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 200oC. Prepare a muffin tray by either coating with coconut oil or lining with paper liners. (Note: You may want to coat paper liners with coconut oil - due to the lack of oil in this recipe it may cause the muffins to stick to the paper liners)
- Put all ingredients, except the chocolate chips, into a food processor or blender and process until oats break down and batter turns smooth and creamy. Add chocolate chips and stir in by hand.
- Pour batter evenly amongst muffin tray or paper liners.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until muffins are set. Insert a toothpick into the centre of a muffin, if it comes out clean muffins are ready.
- When stored in an air-tight container these can last for up to one week.
- Course : Snack