Here goes the recipe for these delicious Carrots with Maple syrup. We hope you make it at home and maybe include on your Christmas meal.
- 3 purple carrots (you can use parsnip if you don’t find them)
- 3 orange carrots
- 3 tbsp Absolute Organic olive oil
- 4 tbsp Absolute Organic maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Absolute Organic white wine vinegar
- handful of thyme, leaves picked and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 180°C. Cut the carrots into finger-length pieces.
- Toss the carrots with all other ingredients in a large roasting tray.
- Cover tightly with foil and roast for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and roast for another 30 minutes until the carrots are tender and caramelised.