This one ingredient recipe is really simple to make and is just perfect to replace white or brown rice, providing a side with much fewer carbohydrates.
- 1 large head of organic cauliflower
- Wash the cauliflower and remove all greens.
- Cut the cauliflower into large chunks and use a box grater to grate into "rice" shape. You can use a food processor if you prefer.
- Transfer the rice to a paper towel to remove any excess moisture.
- Sauté the cauliflower in a large skillet over medium heat in 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Cover with a lid and cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Season as desired and enjoy!