- 175g (1/2 jar) Absolute Organic Smooth Peanut Butter
- 30ml Absolute Organic Maple Syrup
- 50g Absolute Organic Dark Chocolate Chips
- Mix together the peanut butter and maple syrup.
- Roll the mix into balls and place on a tray lined with baking paper. Place into the fridge or freezer for 15 minutes.
- Fill a saucepan approx 1/4 full of boiling water.
- Place the chocolate chips into a heatproof bowl, then place the bowl over the boiling water. Stir the chocolate chips until completely melted.
- Dip the peanut balls into the chocolate, making sure they are well coated.
- Place the dipped peanut balls back onto the baking paper and put back into the fridge or freezer for 15 minutes until the chocolate hardens.