This delicious treat will surprise you with so many flavours!
Chocolate bar with caramalised ginger figs
Published on April 18, 2017 | By Absolute Organic |
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 125g Absolute Organic Cacao Butter
- 3 tablespoons Absolute Organic Cacao Powder
- 2 tablespoons Absolute Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Absolute Organic Goji Berries
- 4 Absolute Organic Dried Figs - diced
- 1 tablespoon Absolute Organic Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Ginger - grated
- Grate cacao butter or break it into chunks so it melts easier.
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil then reduce heat to a simmer. Add cacao butter to a heatproof bowl and place over simmering water, making sure no water gets into the cacao butter. Stir gently and remove once completely melted.
- Add cacao powder and maple syrup to melted cacao butter and whisk together until well combined. Set aside.
- Place diced figs, grated ginger and balsamic vinegar in a small pan. Heat together until figs and ginger caramelise and turn sticky.
- Add figs into the chocolate mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour mix onto a tray lined with baking paper, sprinkle with goji berries then place into fridge or freezer until chocolate has hardened.
- Once chocolate has hardened break into rough pieces to serve.