Creamy Coconut Rice Pudding
Published on May 29, 2017 | By Absolute Organic |
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 cup Absolute Organic White Rice
- 400g Absolute Organic Coconut Cream
- 1 cup Milk (this can be dairy or non-dairy)
- 1/3 cup Absolute Organic Raw Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Absolute Organic Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- Cook rice according to directions.
- In a saucepan on medium heat add cooked rice, coconut cream, milk (we used Pure Harvest Coco-Quench), sugar, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Let cook for 10-15 minutes until mixture thickens, stirring frequently. Cook for longer if you would like a thicker consistency.
- Serve into bowls with an extra sprinkle of cinnamon.