Why not give our Gluten-Free Hazelnut & Almond Bread a go? It’s super easy, mega delicious and loaded with good for your gut ingredients.
Gluten-Free Hazelnut & Almond Bread
Published on August 6, 2021 | By Absolute Organic |
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 3 cups Gluten Free Oats
- 1 cup Absolute Organic Almond Meal
- 1/2 cup Absolute Organic Psyllium Husks
- 1 cup Absolute Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 cup Absolute Organic Flaxseed
- 1 cup Absolute Organic Almonds
- 1 cup Absolute Organic Hazelnuts
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp Absolute Organic Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Absolute Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cups water
- Pre-heat your oven to 200 and line a loaf tray with baking paper.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl add the water, maple syrup and oil and whisk. Slowly pour into the dry ingredients and stir until well incorporated.
- Spoon into your loaf tray and bake for 45 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from the loaf tray and allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Our serving suggestion... enjoy toasted with a generous spreading of our Absolute Organic Salted Butter.