- 1 1/2 cups Absolute Organic Almond Meal
- 1/3 cup Absolute Organic Honey
- 1/3 cup Absolute Organic Tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi-carb Soda
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius and line a tray with baking paper.
- Whisk together the almond meal, bi-carb soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl mix together the honey and tahini.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Roll the dough into small balls and flatten them onto lined tray, leaving some space between each cookie.
- Bake cookies for around 30 minutes until golden brown. Time will vary depending on your oven.
- Let cookies cool before serving.