Hearty stuffed sweet potatoes loaded with Mexican-inspired toppings.
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- ½ cup Absolute Organic Tinned Beans
- ¼ cup chopped Brown Onion
- ¼ cup chopped Red Capsicum
- ½ cup sliced Mushroom
- ½ sliced Avocado
- 150g Fresh Baby Spinach
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 chopped Spring Onions
- Zesty Tahini Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons Absolute Organic Tahini
- 1 tablespoons Absolute Organic Tamari
- 1 tablespoons Absolute Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ tablespoon Absolute Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 clove Garlic
- Optional: 1-2 tablespoons Water for a thinner consistency
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Pierce sweet potatoes several times with a fork and bake for 45 minutes until crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
- While sweet potatoes are baking, blend together zest tahini dressing ingredients and then set aside.
- Sauté’ onion, mushroom and capsicum until soft. Add spinach and cook until spinach has just wilted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove sweet potatoes from oven, cut them in half and roughly mash each side with a fork. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper to season if you would like.
- Load sweet potatoes with toppings! Start with the sautéed onion mixture then add the beans, cherry tomato, avocado, spring onion and coriander.
- Drizzle zesty tahini dressing over each sweet potato half and serve immediately.