- 250g Packet Absolute Organic Trail Mix
- 1 cup Absolute Organic Oats
- 1/4 cup Absolute Organic Honey
- 1/4 cup Absolute Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Absolute Organic Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Absolute Organic Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Line a tray with baking paper allowing extra paper to hang over the edges.
- In a medium bowl mix together trail mix, oats, chocolate chips, cinnamon and salt.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat combine honey, coconut oil and vanilla. Stir until mixture melts and begins to foam. Once foaming cook an additional 10-15 seconds.
- Pour over the trail mix mixture and combine thoroughly.
- Transfer mixture onto the lined tray and firmly press down evenly into the tray.
- Flip the remaining baking paper over the mixture to cover and continue to firmly press.
- Cool mixture in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours. Once cooled remove slice from the pan and cut into bars.