This simple pasta dish also incorporates protein to this vibrant vegetarian pasta.
- Your favourite Absolute Organic pasta
- 1 chopped Brown Onion
- 2 chopped Garlic cloves
- 1 chopped Carrot
- 1 chopped Capsicum
- 1 chopped Zucchini
- 1 tin Absolute Organic Lentils
- 1 tin Absolute Organic Diced Tomatoes
- 1 jar Absolute Organic Passata
- 1 tablespoon Mixed Herbs
- Salt and Pepper
- Coconut Oil for frying
- Cook pasta according to instructions.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan. Sauté onion and garlic until onion becomes soft.
- Add carrot and mixed herbs and sauté again for a few minutes.
- Add capsicum, zucchini, lentils, diced tomatoes and passata then simmer for about 15 minutes until mixture thickens.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix lentil pasta sauce in with your pasta and serve immediately.