- 1/2 cup Absolute Organic Mixed Quinoa
- 5 large slices Absolute Organic Beetroot - julienned
- 75g Absolute Organic Goat Cheese - cubed
- Small handful Absolute Organic Walnuts
- 3 tablespoons Absolute Organic Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Absolute Organic French Mustard
- 3 tablespoons Absolute Organic Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Absolute Organic Olive Oil
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Cook quinoa in a pot of boiling water for 15 minutes. Turn off heat, cover with lid and let sit for 30 minutes. Drain and rinse.
- In a bowl, mix together quinoa, rocket, beetroot and goat cheese.
- Make dressing – in a bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, mustard and maple syrup. Slowly add the olive oil, whisking it in as it pours. Add salt and pepper. Adjust to taste if needed.
- Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients, top with walnuts and serve.
- Recipe Type : Breakfast