Delicious and full of flavour and nutrients, the combination of the vegetables with the sweetness of the maple syrup will be a big good surprise on your dish. Perfect served with rice or quinoa and your favourite protein.
Roasted Carrots with Maple Syrup
Published on February 12, 2020 | By Absolute Organic |
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 3 purple carrots (you can use parsnip if you don’t find them)
- 3 orange carrots
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp of Absolute Organic Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- handful of thyme, leaves picked and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 180°C. Cut the carrots into finger-length pieces.
- Toss the carrots with all other ingredients in a large roasting tray.
- Cover tightly with foil and roast for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and roast for another 30 minutes until the carrots are tender and caramelised.