Probably our favourite side dish to accompany any meal, has to be our Sesame-Miso broccoli 😋
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- Cut your broccoli into small florets, using as much of the stalk as possible too #zerowaste!
- Pop into a wok with a splash of oil and wok fry the florets for a few minutes.
- Then drizzle 6 tbsp tahini and 2 tbsp miso over the broccoli, stirring frequently to ensure the whole pan is coated in the mix.
- Cook for approx 10 minutes, tossing the mixture every few minutes.
- Plate up and sprinkle on 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.