Published on June 5, 2017 | By Absolute Organic |
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 packet Absolute Organic Spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon Absolute Organic Olive Oil
- 1 Organic Onion
- 2 Cloves Organic Garlic
- 1 jar Absolute Organic Tomato Pesto
- 2 tins Absolute Organic Diced Tomatoes
- 500g Organic Chicken Mince or Organic Minced Tofu
- 1 teaspoon Mixed Herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Absolute Organic Black Pepper
- Put olive oil into a pan on medium heat. Add garlic and onion and cook until soft.
- Add the chicken mince or minced tofu and cook until it lightly browns.
- Add the pesto and continue cooking for 5 minutes. Next add the diced tomatoes and mixed herbs and cook for a further 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle in salt and pepper and continue cooking until all flavours are combined, adjusting if needed.
- Once Bolognese has cooked put aside and cook spaghetti according to instructions.
- Once spaghetti has cooked drain it then leave in the saucepan. Add the Bolognese to the saucepan and mix together with the spaghetti.
- Serve into bowls and top with parmesan cheese and basil leaves.