These skewers are simple to prepare, nutritious, delicious and look beautiful and colourful on the plate. You can adapt to use the veggies you have at home, and even get the kids to help you set up the skewers.
Published on February 14, 2020 | By Absolute Organic |
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- Cut all the vegetables in pieces of about 2-3cm.
- Marinate all the vegetables in a large bowl with the olive oil and the seasonings for about one hour.
- Cut the Absolute Organic Burger Cheese patties in squares of about 2-3cm.
- Using bamboo skewers, layer the ingredients one by one until you use all ingredients. Place the skewers in a baking tray with baking paper. If you will cook your skewers on the barbecue, soak the bamboo skewers in water for around 10 minutes prior to preparation.
- Take the baking tray with the skewers to a preheated oven and cook for about 15 minutes at 200°C. If cooking on the barbecue, 8-10 minutes should suffice. Enjoy it with your favourite accompaniment.