These muffins are delicious, vegetarian, gluten-free and full of nutrients, perfect for an afternoon snack. Made with our Absolute Organic Coconut Flour and Greek Feta.
Veggie & Feta Muffins
Published on January 22, 2018 | By Absolute Organic |
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 small Organic Zucchinis - chopped roughly
- 2 small Organic Carrots - chopped roughly
- 1 teaspoon Dried Italian Herbs
- 1/8 teaspoon Absolute Organic Black Pepper
- 3 tablespoons Absolute Organic Olive Oil
- 1 packet Absolute Organic Greek Feta - crumbled
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Absolute Organic Coconut Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi-Carb Soda
- 1 teaspoon Cream of Tartar
- 6 Organic Eggs
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a muffin tray with cupcake cases.
- In a food processor add the zucchinis, carrots, dried herbs, feta, oil, salt and pepper. Process until everything is finely chopped, and there are no large chunks.
- Next add the coconut flour, bi-carb, creme of tartar and blend well.
- Finally add the eggs and process again until well combined. If needed, pour the mixture into a bowl and stir well until ingredients are well combined.
- Spoon mixture into cupcake cases - each one about 3/4 full.
- Bake muffins for 20-25 minutes or until they spring back when lightly pressed, or a toothpick comes out clean.
- These muffins freeze well.
- Servings : 12