This recipe is a must, unlike anything you’ve ever tasted! Don’t wait until summer is over to make it – plums season is right now and fresh plum never tasted so good!
Published on March 3, 2020 | By Absolute Organic |
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 500g of fresh organic plums
- 1 tablespoon of cherry liqueur or amaretto
- 1 tablespoon of Absolute Organic honey
- Wash, pit and chop the plums.
- Put the plums in a baking tray lined with baking paper and take them to the freezer for about 4 hours until frozen.
- Add the plums, the cherry liqueur and the honey into a food processor and patiently blend it all together, stopping to stir every 20 seconds or so.
- Bring the mixture back to the fridge for another hour until consistent.
- Serve it with our Absolute Organic Almond and Coconut Spread and enjoy!