Who is craving a few sweet, nutty and healthy choc chip cookies? These vegan treats are gooey and rich, the perfect afternoon snack (or breakfast snack too!)
Almond Butter & Cacao Cookies
- Makes 12-15 cookies
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 cup of flour (brown rice flour or white unbleached)
- 1 cup of Absolute Organic almond meal
- 5 tablespoons of Absolute Organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- ¼ of Absolute Organic almond butter
- ⅓ melted Absolute Organic coconut oil
- 100 grams of Absolute Organic dark chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons of almond milk
- Add all the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add all the wet ingredients into a bowl and whisk until a creamy mixture forms.
- Slowly stir the wet mixture into the dry mixture until a cookie dough forms.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into small balls and place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.