Who is craving a few sweet, nutty and healthy choc chip cookies? These vegan treats are gooey and rich, the perfect afternoon snack (or breakfast snack too!)
Almond Butter & Cacao Cookies
- Makes 12-15 cookies
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 cup of flour (brown rice flour or white unbleached)
- 1 cup of almond meal
- 5 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- ¼ of almond butter
- ⅓ melted coconut oil
- 100 grams of dark chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons of almond milk
- Add all the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add all the wet ingredients into a bowl and whisk until a creamy mixture forms.
- Slowly stir the wet mixture into the dry mixture until a cookie dough forms.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into small balls and place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
A recipe that is sure to please absolutely everyone who likes chocolate....
These skewers are simple to prepare, nutritious, delicious and look beautiful and...
This recipe is just perfect for kids, pool parties, barbecues, entrée and...
This tomato base curry recipe is Vegan/DF/GF and it tastes DE-LI-CI-OUS! Prep...
It’s a quite simple preparation. We don’t have advanced cooking skills, what...
Delicious and full of flavour and nutrients, the combination of the vegetables...
This treat is quick and easy to create and will last you...
Do you love adding cheese to every meal as much as we...