These Apple Chips are perfect for an evening snack, especially if you finish dinner craving for something a little sweet. No sugar, no oil, oven-baked and deliciously crispy and tasty. This will be your next favourite snack, and the best is that they are really, really healthy!
Published on July 6, 2020 | By Absolute Organic |
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2-3 crisp apples (we recommend Fuji, Granny Smith, Jazz, Gala or any sweeter variant)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Absolute Organic Ground Cinnamon
- Line two baking sheets with baking paper and preheat oven to 95°C
- Wash, remove the core and carefully slice the apples into very thin slices.
- Arrange the apples in the trays without overlapping each other.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and bake it for 1 hour.
- Swap the position of the trays so they both cook evenly and let them bake for about 1 to 1.5 hour. To confirm when is ready, remove one slice from the oven and let it cool for about 3 minutes. If it is crispy, it's ready!
- Turn off the heat and keep the apples in the oven until it cools down completely.
- Recipe notes: • The thinner you slice the apples, the better • The colours of the final chips will vary • The cooking time may vary based on the moisture content of each apple. Adjust accordingly. • Store the chips in an airtight container at room temperature
To understand the level of crunchiness of these chips of kale, the...Recipe by absolute |
These Apple Chips are perfect for an evening snack, especially if you...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
This recipe turns out into a deliciously moist and lightly spiced cake,...Recipe by Absolute Organic |