Published on April 4, 2017 | By Absolute Organic |
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 900g Organic Cooking Apples
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup Absolute Organic Honey
- 1 teaspoon Absolute Organic Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Absolute Organic Plain Flour
- 1 cup Absolute Organic Oats
- 1/2 cup Absolute Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1/3 cup Absolute Organic Salted Butter
- 1/3 cup Absolute Organic Prunes pitted and halves
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees celsius. Grease pie dish using extra butter.
- Peel and chop apples, then arrange them into pie dish. Top apples with lemon juice.
- Drizzle honey over apples and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Mix together flour, oats, sugar, and butter until mixture resembles bread crumbs. Blend in the prunes pieces. Sprinkle the mixture over apples in the pie dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes until apples are tender and crust has browned.