This recipe has that balance of textures with a crunchy sugary top and an inside so creamy and moist, almost like a hot-fudge. To complement and make it even better, the drops of our vegan chocolate chips add a dark chocolate taste to it, balancing out its sweetness. Perfect if you love chocolate and want to have an indulgence moment sometimes!
BEST Vegan Creamy Crunchy Brownie Ever
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- • 1 cup of Absolute Organic almond meal
- • 1/2 cup of Absolute Organic cacao powder
- • 1 cup of Absolute Organic coconut sugar
- • 1 tsp baking powder
- • 2 egg replacement (or 2 eggs)
- • 1/2 cup your preferred milk
- • 1/4 cup Absolute Organic maple syrup
- • 3 tablespoons of Absolute Organic peanut butter
- • 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- • 1/4 cup Absolute Organic chocolate chips and a few drops on top
- Prepare the eggs if necessary.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a loaf pan with baking paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all powder ingredients well.
- Blend in the peanut butter and the egg replacement.
- Add in the chocolate chips and stir.
- Transfer mixture to the lined pan and spread out using a spatula. Drop some extra chocolate chips on top and bake it for about 40-45 minutes, or until the edges have crisped up.
- Serve it warm or cold and enjoy with some fresh fruit or ice cream!
- Notes: Want to make homemade eggs? Try this one! > Click here