A simple, quick and delicious Italian meal packed with nutritional goodness! Best served with fresh pasta, salad or as a dip with crackers. Enjoy!
Caramelised Onion & Garlic Pomodoro Sauce
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 5ml Absolute Organic basil & extra virgin olive oil spray
- 1 finely chopped red onion
- 2 finely chopped cloves of garlic
- fresh chopped basil
- 5 roma tomatoes
- 1 tsp Absolute Organic passata sauce
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- cracked sea salt & cracked pepper
- Spray oil into the pan on a low heat.
- Add the onions and garlic with a pinch of salt and cracked pepper.
- Stir altogether and add another spray of oil as the onions begin to caramelise.
- Continue stirring the mixture for 10-12 minutes until its completely caramelised (golden brown).
- Add in the chopped tomatoes, fresh basil, passata sauce and balsamic vinegar. Place the lid on top of the pan and let the sauce simmer for 15-20 minutes. Stir every 2-3 minutes.
A recipe that is sure to please absolutely everyone who likes chocolate....
These skewers are simple to prepare, nutritious, delicious and look beautiful and...
This recipe is just perfect for kids, pool parties, barbecues, entrée and...
This tomato base curry recipe is Vegan/DF/GF and it tastes DE-LI-CI-OUS! Prep...
It’s a quite simple preparation. We don’t have advanced cooking skills, what...
Delicious and full of flavour and nutrients, the combination of the vegetables...
This treat is quick and easy to create and will last you...
Do you love adding cheese to every meal as much as we...