This one ingredient recipe is really simple to make and is just perfect to replace white or brown rice, providing a side with much fewer carbohydrates.
Published on August 8, 2018 | By Absolute Organic |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- 1 large head of organic cauliflower
- Wash the cauliflower and remove all greens.
- Cut the cauliflower into large chunks and use a box grater to grate into "rice" shape. You can use a food processor if you prefer.
- Transfer the rice to a paper towel to remove any excess moisture.
- Sauté the cauliflower in a large skillet over medium heat in 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Cover with a lid and cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Season as desired and enjoy!
This Meatless Veganballs recipe is just unbelievable of how good and similar...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
This colourful salad recipe is simply refreshing and delicious, easy to make...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
“As a child born in France with a Spanish background, I used...Recipe by absolute |