Published on January 22, 2017 | By Absolute Organic |
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 cups cooked Organic Cauliflower
- 2 Organic Eggs
- 1 medium Organic Onion
- 1/4 cup Fresh Organic Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Absolute Organic Garlic Powder
- 1 cup Organic Breadcrumbs (gluten-free option use Absolute Organic Almond Meal)
- Optional: 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Cheddar Cheese
- Absolute Organic Garlic Mayonnaise for dipping sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 180oC. Line a tray with baking paper and leave aside.
- Finely chop cooked cauliflower and parsley. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Using a dessert spoon form mixture into croquet shapes and lay on baking tray. Continue this until all mixture has been used.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown. Serve with garlic mayonnaise.
To understand the level of crunchiness of these chips of kale, the...Recipe by absolute |
These Apple Chips are perfect for an evening snack, especially if you...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
This recipe turns out into a deliciously moist and lightly spiced cake,...Recipe by Absolute Organic |