- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 cups cooked Organic Cauliflower
- 2 Organic Eggs
- 1 medium Organic Onion
- 1/4 cup Fresh Organic Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Absolute Organic Garlic Powder
- 1 cup Organic Breadcrumbs (gluten-free option use Absolute Organic Almond Meal)
- Optional: 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Cheddar Cheese
- Absolute Organic Garlic Mayonnaise for dipping sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 180oC. Line a tray with baking paper and leave aside.
- Finely chop cooked cauliflower and parsley. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Using a dessert spoon form mixture into croquet shapes and lay on baking tray. Continue this until all mixture has been used.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown. Serve with garlic mayonnaise.
A recipe that is sure to please absolutely everyone who likes chocolate....
These skewers are simple to prepare, nutritious, delicious and look beautiful and...
This recipe is just perfect for kids, pool parties, barbecues, entrée and...
This tomato base curry recipe is Vegan/DF/GF and it tastes DE-LI-CI-OUS! Prep...
It’s a quite simple preparation. We don’t have advanced cooking skills, what...
Delicious and full of flavour and nutrients, the combination of the vegetables...
This treat is quick and easy to create and will last you...
Do you love adding cheese to every meal as much as we...