Do you love adding cheese to every meal as much as we do? Why not try out our amazing crumbed cheese recipe and serve it with your favourite ketchup or barbecue sauce.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 Absolute Organic burger cheese patties (one packet)
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- Absolute Organic extra virgin olive oil
- Whisk one egg in a small bowl.
- Place 1 cup of bread crumbs in a separate bowl.
- Slice the cheese burger into 2cm thick slices.
- Dip each cheese slice into the egg and then into the bread crumbs.
- Lightly drizzle oil in a small pan.
- Place the crumbed cheese strips in the hot pan and cook on both sides for 2-3 minutes until crispy and golden brown.
A recipe that is sure to please absolutely everyone who likes chocolate....
These skewers are simple to prepare, nutritious, delicious and look beautiful and...
This recipe is just perfect for kids, pool parties, barbecues, entrée and...
This tomato base curry recipe is Vegan/DF/GF and it tastes DE-LI-CI-OUS! Prep...
It’s a quite simple preparation. We don’t have advanced cooking skills, what...
Delicious and full of flavour and nutrients, the combination of the vegetables...
This treat is quick and easy to create and will last you...
Do you love adding cheese to every meal as much as we...