Get ready for this Valentine’s day with this easy and delicious homemade chocolate. You only need 5 ingredients and less than 10 minutes to prepare!
Choc-Berry Love Drops
Published on February 13, 2018 | By Absolute Organic |
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1/3 cup Absolute Organic Cocoa Mass - broken into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons Absolute Organic Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Absolute Organic Coconut Oil - melted
- 1/3 cup Milk Powder
- 1/3 cup Frozen Raspberries (or your favourite berries)
- Place the cocoa mass pieces into a small pan and melt in a bain-marie at a very low temperature (cocoa melts at approx 90°C).
- Once completely melted, whisk in all other ingredients (except the berries) until smooth and well combined.
- Pour the mixture into silicone or plastic molds and press your favourite berries into the melted chocolate.
- Place into the fridge for a few hours until chocolate has chilled and is set, then keep refrigerated.
These Apple Chips are perfect for an evening snack, especially if you...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
This recipe turns out into a deliciously moist and lightly spiced cake,...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
This Indian inspired red curry not only has an aromatic and delicious...Recipe by absolute |