This recipe is raw and uses only simple ingredients. The result is absolutely spectacular! It is perfect for kids’ parties and you can use your creativity and top the pops up with shredded coconut, cacao powder or even more crushed peanuts.
Choc Peanut Pops
- Difficulty Level Expert
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 175g (1/2 jar) Absolute Organic Smooth Peanut Butter
- 30ml Absolute Organic Maple Syrup
- 2-4 tablespoons of Absolute Organic Almond Meal
- 50g Absolute Organic Dark Chocolate Chips
- Colorful Sprinkles
- Mix together the peanut butter and maple syrup. Add the almond meal as needed until the mixture gets to a consistent texture.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place on the skewers.
- On a tray lined with baking paper. Place into the fridge or freezer for 15 minutes.
- Fill a saucepan approx 1/4 full of boiling water.
- Place the chocolate chips into a heatproof bowl, then place the bowl over the boiling water. Stir the chocolate chips until completely melted.
- Dip the peanut pops into the chocolate, making sure they are well coated. You can use some styrofoam to keep your pops upright and allow the chocolate to dry.
- Put the sprinkles on the top of the chocolate.
- Pop the cakes in the fridge or freezer for 15 minutes until the chocolate hardens.