A traditional recipe that you can’t live without!
Chocolate Chips Cookies
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 340g unsalted butter
- 340g brown sugar
- 170g cane sugar
- 125g whole eggs
- vanilla essence
- 530g plain wheat flour
- 70g cacao powder
- 5g baking powder
- 300g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 175°C. Cream together the butter and the sugar untill smooth.
- Beat in the eggs and the vanilla essence.
- Sift the flour and the cocoa powder into the mixture and mix it.
- Stir in baking powder and chocolate chips.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased baking trays.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.
To understand the level of crunchiness of these chips of kale, the...Recipe by absolute |
These Apple Chips are perfect for an evening snack, especially if you...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
This recipe turns out into a deliciously moist and lightly spiced cake,...Recipe by Absolute Organic |