A traditional recipe that you can’t live without!
Chocolate Chips Cookies
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 340g unsalted butter
- 340g brown sugar
- 170g cane sugar
- 125g whole eggs
- vanilla essence
- 530g plain wheat flour
- 70g cacao powder
- 5g baking powder
- 300g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 175°C. Cream together the butter and the sugar untill smooth.
- Beat in the eggs and the vanilla essence.
- Sift the flour and the cocoa powder into the mixture and mix it.
- Stir in baking powder and chocolate chips.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased baking trays.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.
A recipe that is sure to please absolutely everyone who likes chocolate....
These skewers are simple to prepare, nutritious, delicious and look beautiful and...
This recipe is just perfect for kids, pool parties, barbecues, entrée and...
This tomato base curry recipe is Vegan/DF/GF and it tastes DE-LI-CI-OUS! Prep...
It’s a quite simple preparation. We don’t have advanced cooking skills, what...
Delicious and full of flavour and nutrients, the combination of the vegetables...
This treat is quick and easy to create and will last you...
Do you love adding cheese to every meal as much as we...