Easy Vegan Banana Pancakes
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1/4 cup of Absolute Organic Plain Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp of Absolute Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 large very ripe banana
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
- Cook pancakes in a greased frying pan over medium heat, flipping when bubbles have appeared over the whole pancake or until golden brown.
- Serve with your favourite toppings. Enjoy!
This Meatless Veganballs recipe is just unbelievable of how good and similar...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
This colourful salad recipe is simply refreshing and delicious, easy to make...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
“As a child born in France with a Spanish background, I used...Recipe by absolute |