Easy Vegan Banana Pancakes
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1/4 cup of plain Flour (use rice flour for gluten-free version)
- 1 1/2 tsp of sugar
- 1 medium-large very ripe banana
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence (optional)
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
- Cook pancakes in a greased frying pan over medium heat, flipping when bubbles have appeared over the whole pancake or until golden brown.
- Serve with your favourite toppings. Enjoy!