This delicious smoothie is the perfect accompaniment to a hearty breakfast, as an afternoon pick me up or just to give an extra energy boost to get you through the day.
Published on June 28, 2019 | By Absolute Organic |
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 bag of Absolute OrganicEnglish Breakfast Tea
- ½ cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 small banana frozen in slices
- 2 beetroot slices cooked
- Add 1 tea bag to one cup of waterand let the tea infuse for 6 to10 hours in the refrigerator. Alternatively, prepare the tea according to pack instructions.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender with 3 ice cubes until smooth. Enjoy!
- Servings : 1 Person
This Meatless Veganballs recipe is just unbelievable of how good and similar...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
This colourful salad recipe is simply refreshing and delicious, easy to make...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
“As a child born in France with a Spanish background, I used...Recipe by absolute |