Ginger Beef on Baby Cos
Published on November 8, 2017 | By Absolute Organic |
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 300g Beef - diced
- 4cm piece Organic Ginger
- 1 tablespoon Miso Paste
- Organic Baby Cos Lettuce - cut in half
- 1 tablespoon Absolute Organic Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Absolute Organic Honey
- 1 tablespoon Absolute Organic Olive Oil
- Peel the ginger and cut it into matchsticks. Heat oil in a frying pan and cook ginger to crisp it up.
- Toss diced beef with miso paste until well coated. (If paste is too thick you can add a teaspoon of water).
- Remove ginger from pan and set aside.
- Add the beef to the pan and cook for 5 minutes. Add the honey and vinegar to the pan and toss together for a few minutes until shiny and sticky.
- Plate the baby cos lettuce, spoon on the beef and sticky juices then top with the crispy ginger pieces.