Full of nutrients and easy to make, this salad will be your next favourite!
Green Superfood Salad
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 small head of Organic Broccoli
- 6 small Organic Spring Onion
- 1 bunch Organic Fresh Parsley
- 1 bunch Organic Fresh Mint
- 1/2 Organic Avocado, diced
- 100g Organic Spinach Leaves
- Juice from 2 Organic Limes or Lemons
- 1/2 handful of Absolute Organic Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/2 handful of Absolute Organic Sunflower Seeds
- 1 handful Absolute Organic Goji Berries
- 1 tablespoon Absolute Organic Olive Oil
- Absolute Organic Black Pepper Powder
- Sea Salt
- Chop broccoli (including stalk) into chunks small enough to fit into your food processor. Roughly chop parsley, mint and spring onion and set aside.
- Put broccoli chunks (including stalk) into the food processor and pulse for about 5 seconds until broccoli is coarsely chopped. Add parsley, mint and spring onion and blend again until mixture becomes fine.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and mix in avocado, goji berries, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, olive oil, lemon/lime juice, salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Prepare salad onto plates and top with extra goji berries, avocado, pumpkin and sunflower seeds.