Full of nutrients and easy to make, this salad will be your next favourite!
Green Superfood Salad
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 small head of Organic Broccoli
- 6 small Organic Spring Onion
- 1 bunch Organic Fresh Parsley
- 1 bunch Organic Fresh Mint
- 1/2 Organic Avocado, diced
- 100g Organic Spinach Leaves
- Juice from 2 Organic Limes or Lemons
- 1/2 handful of Absolute Organic Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/2 handful of Absolute Organic Sunflower Seeds
- 1 handful Absolute Organic Goji Berries
- 1 tablespoon Absolute Organic Olive Oil
- Absolute Organic Black Pepper Powder
- Sea Salt
- Chop broccoli (including stalk) into chunks small enough to fit into your food processor. Roughly chop parsley, mint and spring onion and set aside.
- Put broccoli chunks (including stalk) into the food processor and pulse for about 5 seconds until broccoli is coarsely chopped. Add parsley, mint and spring onion and blend again until mixture becomes fine.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and mix in avocado, goji berries, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, olive oil, lemon/lime juice, salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Prepare salad onto plates and top with extra goji berries, avocado, pumpkin and sunflower seeds.
A recipe that is sure to please absolutely everyone who likes chocolate....
These skewers are simple to prepare, nutritious, delicious and look beautiful and...
This recipe is just perfect for kids, pool parties, barbecues, entrée and...
This tomato base curry recipe is Vegan/DF/GF and it tastes DE-LI-CI-OUS! Prep...
It’s a quite simple preparation. We don’t have advanced cooking skills, what...
Delicious and full of flavour and nutrients, the combination of the vegetables...
This treat is quick and easy to create and will last you...
Do you love adding cheese to every meal as much as we...