Healthier ANZAC Cookies
Published on April 24, 2017 | By Absolute Organic |
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 cups Absolute Organic Oats
- 1/2 cup Absolute Organic Desiccated Coconut
- 1/2 cup Absolute Organic Almonds – chopped
- 4 tablespoons Absolute Organic Rice Syrup (for a sweeter taste use Absolute Organic Honey instead)
- 2 tablespoons Absolute Organic Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Absolute Organic Coconut Oil – melted
- 3 tablespoons Hot Water
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Bi-Carb Soda
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 150 degrees Celsius. Line a tray with baking paper.
- Add dry ingredients (oats, desiccated coconut, almonds, bi-carb and salt) into a bowl or food processor. Mix until combined.
- Add wet ingredients (coconut oil, peanut butter, rice syrup/honey, water and vanilla extract) into the dry ingredients. Combine together until mixture sticks together.
- Take a spoonful of mixture and form into a small ball, then place onto lined baking tray. Flatten with the back of a spoon to form a cookie shape.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until cookies are cooked all the way through. Let them cool completely before serving.