Published on February 21, 2017 | By Absolute Organic |
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 bunch Organic Green Kale
- 1/4 cup Absolute Organic Raw Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 150 degrees. Line baking trays with parchment paper.
- Tear kale into bite size pieces, place kale pieces into a mixing bowl.
- Pour coconut oil over the kale leaves and toss well to combine ensuring that the oil coats each leaf.
- Spread kale onto baking trays
- Place baking trays into oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until leaves are dried out and crispy.
- Remove from oven and allow chips to cool for 15 minutes, sprinkle with salt and serve.
To understand the level of crunchiness of these chips of kale, the...Recipe by absolute |
These Apple Chips are perfect for an evening snack, especially if you...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
This recipe turns out into a deliciously moist and lightly spiced cake,...Recipe by Absolute Organic |