Published on August 8, 2017 | By Absolute Organic |
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2-4 tablespoons Kefir Grains
- 2 cups Milk of choice
- Glass or Ceramic Jar
- Piece of Cloth
- Rubber Band
- Plastic Strainer
- Plastic Spoon or Spatula
- Place kefir grains in a clean jar, then pour the milk over the grains. (if using a nut based milk you will need to add 1 teaspoon of sugar per litre of milk, as these milks are lower in sugar)
- Cover the jar with a cloth and secure using a rubber band. Let the mixture sit at room temperature for 24 hours.
- After kefir has sat for 24 hours pour it through the plastic strainer into a large bowl, separating the grains from the kefir. Stir with a spoon to ensure all kefir is strained through. Do not rinse or press the kefir grains as they will have a coating.
- Spoon the grains into a jar to use for another batch.
- Taste your kefir - it should be thick with a sour taste. Refrigerate and enjoy.
To understand the level of crunchiness of these chips of kale, the...Recipe by absolute |
These Apple Chips are perfect for an evening snack, especially if you...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
This recipe turns out into a deliciously moist and lightly spiced cake,...Recipe by Absolute Organic |