(Makes 20 cookies)
Published on July 7, 2017 | By Absolute Organic |
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 1/2 cups Absolute Organic Oats
- 1/2 cup Absolute Organic Coconut Sugar
- 3/4 cup Absolute Organic Plain Flour
- 1/4 cup Brewers Yeast Flakes
- 3 tablespoons Absolute Organic Flaxseeds
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi-Carb Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Absolute Organic Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Absolute Organic Tahini (or other nut butter)
- 90ml Absolute Organic Coconut Oil - melted
- 2 tablespoons Absolute Organic Chia Seeds - soaked
- 2 tablespoons Absolute Organic Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- Cover chia seeds in water and leave to soak. Melt coconut oil.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place oats and flaxseeds in a high speed blender and blend until they become a flour like consistency.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- In a smaller bowl mix all wet ingredients until well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the large dry ingredients bowl and mix together until mixture becomes like a dough.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Roll mixture into small flat balls about 3cm in diameter.
- Bake cookies for 15-20 minutes until just golden brown on top.
- Remove from oven and let cookies cool on a cooling rack. Cookies can be eaten warm or cool.
- Servings : 20
To understand the level of crunchiness of these chips of kale, the...Recipe by absolute |
These Apple Chips are perfect for an evening snack, especially if you...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
This recipe turns out into a deliciously moist and lightly spiced cake,...Recipe by Absolute Organic |