This tomato base curry recipe is Vegan/DF/GF and it tastes DE-LI-CI-OUS! Prep is not a big deal and the dish just turns out so flavoursome, full of aroma.
Lentil & Chick Peas Curry
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ onion, finely diced
- 1 garlic, finely diced
- 1½ teaspoons turmeric powder
- 1 cup of Absolute Organic Passata Sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon of chilli powder (to taste)
- ½ jar Absolute Organic Lentils
- ½ Absolute Organic Chick Peas
- 2 cups of vegetable stock
- 1 can of Absolute Organic Coconut Milk
- 1 punnet of fresh cherry tomatoes, halves
- Place the onion and garlic pieces in a small pan with a drizzle of coconut oil to caramelise for 5-8 minutes until translucent and golden brown.
- Add in the spices and mix the ingredients, cooking in medium heat for a couple of minutes.
- Add in passata sauce, lentils, chick peas, vegetable stock, coconut milk, and fresh cherry tomatoes. Stir together.
- Bring to a boil and lower heat until the curry is simmering. Cook for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with cooked buckwheat kernels, your favourite bread or rice and enjoy!
A recipe that is sure to please absolutely everyone who likes chocolate....
These skewers are simple to prepare, nutritious, delicious and look beautiful and...
This recipe is just perfect for kids, pool parties, barbecues, entrée and...
This tomato base curry recipe is Vegan/DF/GF and it tastes DE-LI-CI-OUS! Prep...
It’s a quite simple preparation. We don’t have advanced cooking skills, what...
Delicious and full of flavour and nutrients, the combination of the vegetables...
This treat is quick and easy to create and will last you...
Do you love adding cheese to every meal as much as we...