Love Heart Cookies
Published on February 12, 2017 | By Absolute Organic |
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 250g softened Absolute Organic Unsalted Butter
- 3 cups Absolute Organic Stoneground Unbleached Plain Flour
- 1/2 cup Absolute Organic Raw Sugar
- Optional Absolute Organic Cinnamon
- Absolute Organic Chocolate Chips for decoration
- Absolute Organic Coconut for decoration
- Pre-heat oven to 180oC and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl cream the butter until soft. Add sugar and beat together until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Sift in the flour then add any extras to taste – orange zest, spices, nuts, chocolate etc. We mixed through cinnamon. Mix together well to form a dough.
- Roll dough to a 1cm thickness and using a heart shaped cookie cutter cut your cookies and lay them on your baking tray slightly apart. Re-roll dough and continue cutting until dough has been used.
- Bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes until cookies are lightly golden brown on top. Decorate your cookies as desired - keep them simple or get creative! We dipped some in melted Absolute Organic Dark Chocolate Chips.
To understand the level of crunchiness of these chips of kale, the...Recipe by absolute |
These Apple Chips are perfect for an evening snack, especially if you...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
This recipe turns out into a deliciously moist and lightly spiced cake,...Recipe by Absolute Organic |