Lucuma Blueberry Fudge
Published on March 14, 2017 | By Absolute Organic |
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 3/4 cup Absolute Organic Lucuma Powder
- 2-3 tablespoons Absolute Organic Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Absolute Organic Cacao Butter
- 2 tablespoons Absolute Organic Maple Syrup (or other sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- Fresh Organic Blueberries (or filling of your choice)
- Sprinkle of Sea Salt
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Melt cacao butter in a pot over boiling water. Add the peanut butter and maple syrup and melt together gently until smooth.
- Remove pot from heat and mix in the lucuma powder, vanilla essence and salt. We placed ingredients into a food processor and blended together. Taste mixture and adjust if needed.
- Pour fudge into baking tray and sprinkle fresh blueberries on top. Place into the freezer until mixture has cooled and set.
- Once fudge has set remove from freezer and cut into bars. Fudge will soften once removed from the freezer so best to serve immediately.