Lucuma Blueberry Fudge
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 3/4 cup Absolute Organic Lucuma Powder
- 2-3 tablespoons Absolute Organic Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Absolute Organic Cacao Butter
- 2 tablespoons Absolute Organic Maple Syrup (or other sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- Fresh Organic Blueberries (or filling of your choice)
- Sprinkle of Sea Salt
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Melt cacao butter in a pot over boiling water. Add the peanut butter and maple syrup and melt together gently until smooth.
- Remove pot from heat and mix in the lucuma powder, vanilla essence and salt. We placed ingredients into a food processor and blended together. Taste mixture and adjust if needed.
- Pour fudge into baking tray and sprinkle fresh blueberries on top. Place into the freezer until mixture has cooled and set.
- Once fudge has set remove from freezer and cut into bars. Fudge will soften once removed from the freezer so best to serve immediately.
A recipe that is sure to please absolutely everyone who likes chocolate....
These skewers are simple to prepare, nutritious, delicious and look beautiful and...
This recipe is just perfect for kids, pool parties, barbecues, entrée and...
This tomato base curry recipe is Vegan/DF/GF and it tastes DE-LI-CI-OUS! Prep...
It’s a quite simple preparation. We don’t have advanced cooking skills, what...
Delicious and full of flavour and nutrients, the combination of the vegetables...
This treat is quick and easy to create and will last you...
Do you love adding cheese to every meal as much as we...