Maca Energy Bars
Published on March 6, 2017 | By Absolute Organic |
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 cup Absolute Organic Almonds
- 1/2 cup Absolute Organic Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 cup Absolute Organic Flax Seeds
- 1/2 cup Absolute Organic Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Absolute Organic Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup Absolute Organic Goji Berries
- 2 tablespoons Absolute Organic Maca Powder
- 1/4 cup Absolute Organic Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Absolute Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Absolute Organic Hulled Tahini (or other nut butter - Peanut Butter may bring a stronger taste to the bars)
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Grind flax seeds until they become a fine meal (we used a blender for this step). Add this to a bowl with the sunflower seeds, maca powder, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, goji berries and salt.
- Coarsely grind almonds in a food processor and add these to the bowl.
- In a saucepan add the maple syrup, coconut oil and hulled tahini (or other nut butter). Mix together gently until well combined. Add this to the bowl of dry ingredients.
- Spread mixture onto baking tray ensuring you pack down mixture tightly.
- Place into the refrigerator for about one hour until set. Once ready, cut into bars to serve.
- Course : Snack
To understand the level of crunchiness of these chips of kale, the...Recipe by absolute |
These Apple Chips are perfect for an evening snack, especially if you...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
This recipe turns out into a deliciously moist and lightly spiced cake,...Recipe by Absolute Organic |