Movie night anyone? Why not try this super easy Maple popping corn recipe for a delicious sweet treat?
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- Add the coconut oil to a saucepan and heat until piping hot.
- Add the popping corn kernels to the hot pan and pour over the maple syrup.
- Cover the saucepan with a lid and watch the popping magic happen, shaking every 10-15 seconds.
- Once the last kernel has popped, remove from the heat and pour into a bowl.
- Get snuggly under a blanket with your favourite movie and enjoy!