Published on August 22, 2017 | By Absolute Organic |
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 250g Fresh Tempeh
- 1/4 teaspoon Absolute Organic Chilli Powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Absolute Organic Raw Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons Absolute Organic Tahini or Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Absolute Organic Tamari
- 2 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 3 tablespoons Absolute Organic Maple Syrup
- Fill a saucepan with 2.5cm of water and bring to a low boil over medium heat.
- Steam tempeh for 10-12 minutes, turning halfway.
- Remove tempeh from water and rinse then pat dry. Cut into small triangles (the smaller the pieces the better they can soak up the marinade).
- Whisk together all marinade ingredients until combined - chilli powder, sesame oil, tahini, lime juice, tamari and maple syrup.
- Add the sliced tempeh to the marinade and toss well to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (24 hours is preferable) so the flavour becomes infused.
- Pre-heat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius and line a tray with baking paper. Place marinated tempeh onto the lined tray, keeping any leftover marinade aside.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes until golden brown. Use leftover marinade to coat tempeh once it's baked.
- Serve with Asian salad or noodles.
- Servings : 4
To understand the level of crunchiness of these chips of kale, the...Recipe by absolute |
These Apple Chips are perfect for an evening snack, especially if you...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
This recipe turns out into a deliciously moist and lightly spiced cake,...Recipe by Absolute Organic |