Ideal for those of you looking to load up on more plant-based meal options. This Absolute Organic walnut and organic mushroom mince is super easy and you’ll never know the difference!
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- Small soft taco shells
- Splash of Absolute Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- FOR THE MINCE:
- 1 cup of Absolute Organic Walnuts (soaked for 30 minutes)
- ½ red onion - finely diced
- 1 cup finely chopped mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves - crushed
- 4 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp Absolute Organic Tamari
- 1/2 tsp chipotle
- OPTIONAL EXTRAS:
- Absolute Organic Black Beans
- Fresh lime
- Absolute Organic Rice
- Place the onion and garlic into a food processor and blitz until finely chopped.
- Add the soaked walnuts and mushrooms + blitz until you reach a mince like consistency.
- Pop the mixture into a frying pan with a splash of olive oil and the remainder of the ingredients and cook through for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve in soft taco shells with optional extras such as black beans, avocado, salad greens and quinoa.