This pumpkin dip is a delicious alternative to hummus if you would like to make something flavoursome and a bit unexpected. Perfect served with fritters, arancini balls or popcorn chicken.
Published on January 8, 2021 | By Absolute Organic |
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 400g organic pumpkin peeled and cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 tablespoons Absolute Organic Olive Oil
- ½ cup of Absolute Organic Walnuts
- ½ cup of greek style yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon of Absolute Organic Pumpkin Oil
- 1/3 teaspoon of cumin ground
- 1/3 teaspoon of ginger ground
- 1/3 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/3 teaspoon of black pepper ground
- 1/3 teaspoon of chilli pepper powder
- Preheat the oven to 200°C /180°C fan-forced.
- Place the pumpkin pieces on a baking tray lined with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Drizzle with the remaining oil on top and toss to combine.
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes or until the pumpkin pieces are tender. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Using a hand stick blender or a food processor, blend the roasted pumpkin with all remaining ingredients together.
- Cool in the fridge and garnish with some pumpkin seeds and pumpkin oil.
- Serve with fritters or with your favourite chips and enjoy!