Published on June 4, 2017 | By Absolute Organic |
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 cup Absolute Organic White Quinoa
- 2 cups Water or Organic Milk
- 3 Organic Medjoul Dates – roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Absolute Organic Cinnamon Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- Your choice of toppings – we used Pomegranate Seeds, Absolute Organic Maple Syrup and extra Cinnamon
- Heat quinoa and water/milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Slowly bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
- Add dates, cinnamon and nutmeg. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Turn off heat, cover saucepan with a lid then let sit so the liquid absorbs.
- Divide into bowls and top with your choice of fruit, nuts, maple syrup or extra cinnamon. You can add more water/milk if you desire.
This Meatless Veganballs recipe is just unbelievable of how good and similar...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
This colourful salad recipe is simply refreshing and delicious, easy to make...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
“As a child born in France with a Spanish background, I used...Recipe by absolute |