Raw Chocolate Truffles
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1/2 cup Absolute Organic Cacao Buttons
- 1/4 cup Absolute Organic Coconut Oil
- 4 tablespoons Absolute Organic Honey to taste
- 3-4 tablespoons Absolute Organic Cacao Powder
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Using a large heatproof bowl over boiling water, melt together the cacao buttons, coconut oil and honey until well combined.
- Remove bowl from heat then mix in cacao powder and sea salt. You may want to taste the mixture at this stage and adjust with more honey or cacao powder if needed.
- Place bowl into the refrigerator for about 1 hour, cooling the mixture long enough so you can mold it into balls. Check the mixture every 20 minutes, stirring at the same time.
- Once mixture has cooled enough, roll into 1-2 inch balls and coat with your favourite toppings. We used Absolute Organic desiccated coconut, lucuma powder, chia seeds and cacao powder however flavours such as turmeric or cinnamon also works well with chocolate.
- Place truffle balls into the freezer for about 15 minutes until set.
A recipe that is sure to please absolutely everyone who likes chocolate....
These skewers are simple to prepare, nutritious, delicious and look beautiful and...
This recipe is just perfect for kids, pool parties, barbecues, entrée and...
This tomato base curry recipe is Vegan/DF/GF and it tastes DE-LI-CI-OUS! Prep...
It’s a quite simple preparation. We don’t have advanced cooking skills, what...
Delicious and full of flavour and nutrients, the combination of the vegetables...
This treat is quick and easy to create and will last you...
Do you love adding cheese to every meal as much as we...