This recipe makes a great suggestion of combination, and is a delicious activity to play around with the layers to find out different combinations of colours and flavours, including and adapting to use the ingredients you already have at home.
Raw Salad Jars
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1/4 Jar Absolute Organic Beetroot Slices
- 1/4 Tin Absolute Organic Chickpeas
- 1/4 Jar Absolute Organic Corn
- 1/2 Pnt Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Sml Organic Zucchini
- 1 Sml Carrot Grated
- 2 Organic Mushrooms Sliced
- Handful of Organic Spinach
- Organic Salad Dressing
- Put the dressing into the jar and then layer your salad ingredients until the jar is full.
- Pop the lid on the jar and shake to mix the salad and dressing up, it is now ready to eat straight from the jar or in your favourite bowl. Mix and match your ingredients to suit your taste.
To understand the level of crunchiness of these chips of kale, the...Recipe by absolute |
These Apple Chips are perfect for an evening snack, especially if you...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
This recipe turns out into a deliciously moist and lightly spiced cake,...Recipe by Absolute Organic |