Delicious and full of flavour and nutrients, the combination of the vegetables with the sweetness of the maple syrup will be a big good surprise on your dish. Perfect served with rice or quinoa and your favourite protein.
Roasted Carrots with Maple Syrup
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 3 purple carrots (you can use parsnip if you don’t find them)
- 3 orange carrots
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp Absolute Organic maple syrup
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- handful of thyme, leaves picked and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 180°C. Cut the carrots into finger-length pieces.
- Toss the carrots with all other ingredients in a large roasting tray.
- Cover tightly with foil and roast for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and roast for another 30 minutes until the carrots are tender and caramelised.
A recipe that is sure to please absolutely everyone who likes chocolate....
These skewers are simple to prepare, nutritious, delicious and look beautiful and...
This recipe is just perfect for kids, pool parties, barbecues, entrée and...
This tomato base curry recipe is Vegan/DF/GF and it tastes DE-LI-CI-OUS! Prep...
It’s a quite simple preparation. We don’t have advanced cooking skills, what...
Delicious and full of flavour and nutrients, the combination of the vegetables...
This treat is quick and easy to create and will last you...
Do you love adding cheese to every meal as much as we...