Roasted Pumpkin and Feta Salad
Published on October 23, 2017 | By Absolute Organic |
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 400g Organic Butternut Pumpkin - cubed
- 75g Absolute Organic Feta - cubed
- Organic Salad Leaves
- 2 tablespoons Absolute Organic Pumpkin Kernels
- 2 tablespoons Absolute Organic Sunflower Kernels
- 1/8 teaspoon Absolute Organic Chilli Powder
- 1-2 tablespoons Absolute Organic Coconut Oil
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon Absolute Organic Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Absolute Organic Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Absolute Organic Honey
- 1/8 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Absolute Organic Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Place pumpkin kernels and sunflower seeds in the oven for 5-10 minutes, only until lightly coloured. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Place pumpkin on a baking tray with coconut oil and salt, then toss together.
- Place pumpkin in oven and cook. After 30 minutes check it's progress. Cook longer if needed, until lightly golden.
- Remove pumpkin from oven and sprinkle with chilli powder. Toss together well and let cool.
- Make dressing by combining all ingredients into a bowl and whisking together well.
- In a salad bowl place salad leaves, pumpkin, feta and seeds. Pour dressing on top and toss salad together lightly.